Monday, October 26, 2009

He's Sitting


Blake is now sitting....most of the time. He still has to work on not falling over when he reaches for a toy.

I think Blake is a total daddy's boy. Aaron has been working a lot lately and tries really hard to be home in time for our walks, but sometimes he isn't able to make it. On those nights (and even on nights that Aaron is on the walks) Blake will not go to sleep until he plays with his dad for 10 minutes or so. Yesterday at church I was taking some of the young kids that I teach to the bathroom and we passed Aaron and Blake who were in the hall. Apparently Blake wasn't really enjoying the lesson and needed to go outside in the hall. Blake saw me and freaked out...started bouncing up and down in Aaron's arms and was smiling at me. I guess he likes me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment