Thursday, June 17, 2010

14 Months

Fun times...Blake turned 14 months on Monday, which is the same day that his new cousin, Gavin, was born. Congrats to Alma and Chelsea on their latest addition. Blake is saying more words, but I think his favorite word is dog. This could be his favorite because we just got new neighbors and Blake can see their yard from his window, so he loves to look out his window and say hi to the dog. This is one way that he know he is awake. He also loves to say bird and see the birds, but I think only Aaron and I know that he is saying bird, so he has to work on that word. We go to the park almost every day and see plenty of dogs and birds...sometimes that is more exciting than the play equipment.
Having fun with the laundry..such a helper?!

This kid LOVES to eat. He found some goldfish in my church bag (the snack for my class on Sunday) and was tearing the bag open. It had been about 15 minutes since he last ate.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of him in the stripes, the shirt reminds me of a gondolier. What a handsome man he continues to be!

    ReplyDelete