Thursday, March 1, 2012

4 Months

Dylan is 4 months old. He is still tall, but I knew that already because he is wearing 9 month tops already. Everything is fine, but the pediatrician was concerned about his belly not healing yet, so we are meeting with the surgeon in a couple weeks to see what he thinks. I hope it will heal on its own so that we don't have another surgery.

He still HATES his car seat. Those who have been in the car with us know what I am talking about. We are trying out some different car seats to see if that helps. Other than that, he is a pretty happy kid. His laugh totally makes me happy and I love that Dylan and Blake love each other because you know that won't last forever. Dylan loves to watch Blake play and smiles lots for him. I guess we will keep both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment