Sunday, November 25, 2012

Do you even need to ask, Toots, so I can look good!

It's been a few weeks since my last update.  Here are a few Blake stories, hopefully you find as funny as I do.

James and his girlfriend, Amber, were kind enough last week to watch the boys while we went on a date (dinner and a movie). Blake loves, I mean loves, potato soup.  He has for a long time.  When we came home, James and Amber told us about their dinner.  There were two options for Blake's dinner 1) potato soup and 2) pizza.  James asked Blake which one he wanted.  Blake responds with "Potato soup, of course.  Do you even need to ask?"

James and Amber stayed a while after we came home and played with us. Blake followed Amber around asking her all sorts of questions, making sure he knew her schedule and everything.  It came out that she was going to come back over the next day.  So, when it was time for them to take off, Blake looked at Amber and said, "Okay.  See you tomorrow, Toots."  She now has a new nickname.  

Finally, Thursday I was getting ready to head to the Turkey Bowl and play some football.  Blake was in our bathroom combing his hair.  He asked me why I was using water on my hair.  I was attempting to help him get to the answer himself, so I asked him pointing to the water sprayer right next to him and asked, "why do you use the water sprayer while you comb your hair?"  He looks up at me running the comb through his hair and replies, "so, I can look good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment