Thursday, October 24, 2013

What not to like about Texas





We have all now encountered those vicious buggers.   Dylan was the last hold out.  And he got it bad.  He was attacked by fire ants today. So sad. For those who know about fire ants you can feel his pain.  We were doing some yard work this afternoon and Dylan starts screaming. I run over to him and he is standing with fire ants covering his feet and most of his legs. I start brushing them off but it isn't fast enough so I quickly dunk his legs in our pool. About 50 bites later we were done with yard work and put some bite cream on his legs. No fun.


Update

After two days here what his poor little legs look like.


1 comment:

  1. Those are the WORST! And so many of them! Amdro is a texas must have. That and treating the yard 2 times per year. I'm not a fan of pesticides, but I'm less of a fan of fire ants.

    ReplyDelete