Friday, April 11, 2014

Arboretum


We went to the arboretum with our friends. The flowers were beautiful and I failed at getting pictures because the boys were running around way too much. The picture above is a peacock...pretty creative huh?




Our friend, Cohen (on the left), is about 4 months younger then Blake, but just slightly taller then Dylan. Sometimes I forget that my kiddos are tall.

This is the only picture I got of the boys together and it isn't good. They had such a fun time together.

When I  saw this real grass, unlike the grass that we have at our house that is really lame and, I wanted to take my shoes off and run in it.

My kids were just as excited about the grass...but they decided to roll down the hill.

They have concerts here, but the boys thought it was a great place to have a race.

Late last year, they opened a children's section. It is huge and fun...and lots of things for them to learn.

There was a tree house they could be monkeys in and climb in and up...it wore them out. Dylan fell asleep on the walk back to the car. This kid hasn't taken a nap for months.

If we ever go again, I will have to try to get some pictures of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment