Thursday, November 6, 2014

Life is Always Changing


Blake might be slightly obsessed with Batman, so here is my attempt at the bat signal.

Our life changed on Sunday because I am now the Primary President in our ward. Yicks! I am super lucky and have an awesome presidency, so that makes it a lot easier. Blake was totally confused with me being in primary and when the presidency came over for a meeting a couple nights ago he kept saying it was Young Women's since that is what I have been doing for awhile. Dylan will be a Sunbeam next year, so hopefully it will all be good with me in there with both of them.

So Blake says some pretty fun prayers, but what he prays for he is totally serious about. He typically prays for his classmates at school that they won't get hurt, but the last couple of nights he has added that the people in other countries won't get owies and need bandaids, that an asteroid won't come and destroy us like it did to the dinosaurs and that the aliens won't attack the astronauts. I don't know where this kid comes up with some of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment