Friday, October 9, 2015

Awesome Prayer and Open House



Yesterday at lunch, Dylan said the prayer. In part of his prayer he said, "I know that the zip line that I built is awesome!" (The zip line that he was referring to is above and was pretty proud of it apparently)

Later that night Dylan had an open house for his school at the same time that Blake had a soccer game. Aaron went to Blake's game and I went to Dylan's school. Dylan was sad that Blake couldn't go with him to see his school so I took videos and pictures to share with Blake.

This is Dylan's cubby on the outside of his class.

With his letter A project.

Letter D project.



All of these things not a surprise except a swimmer?! I know he loves to swim, but hmmmm. 

His teachers gave him M&Ms on the way out. No wonder why he loves his teachers so much. I asked them if he is a good kid and if there is anything that we should be working on. They said that he is a great example. They never have to remind him to be nice, share, etc. They said that he is a great leader and that he is always smiling. I thanked them for being such great teachers because he comes home happy every  time and says how much he loves them. Ms. Shannon then followed me out the room and told me that she just adores Dylan. She has 3 girls and no boys in her family so she loves having Dylan. 

We couldn't leave without him showing me the playground. No surprise that this is one of his favorite things.


And then he showed me where they have chapel and music. He felt like such a big boy showing me around his school.

We got home before Blake, but when they got home we shared videos and I saw Blake almost score a goal. This was the closest yet. They won their game.  Apparently this team was a really good team, but the Dragons held them off. Good job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment