Saturday, February 27, 2016

Boys


The boys wanted me to take some pictures of this last Monday.




Really, they wanted to take silly pictures.


Part of their responsibilities is to take the trash cans out and then bring them back in. Monday night we bring them back in so Mr. Dylan wanted another picture.


Every night we read scriptures together. Blake and Dylan have their own copy to follow or read along with. It is fun now because Blake reads by himself now. Anyway, Dylan said, "Um, I am going to read the scriptures on my phone." As much as I love that we have the scriptures on our phones now, I think it is super important for the kids to read actual books also and to know how to turn to find certain books and chapters. No, Dylan doesn't have a phone...this is one of Aaron's old phones, but I don't remember saying that phrase about reading the scriptures on my phone when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment