Monday, May 16, 2016

Blake Lost His 1st Tooth


Friday morning Dylan got his blood drawn. He was not happy the day before that I was going to take him the next day, so I told him if he did a good job and let them draw the blood then I would take him to get an ice cream cone. He was a champ..he didn't cry at all. He is not my kid because he sat there and watched them do it all..all 2 vials. Gross. So, we went to McDonalds.


Aaron had a work party at one of the partner's house, so Cambria watched the kids and picked up Blake from school even to watch them. 

This is house was amazing. They have a pond in their backyard, which you can fish in.


Better in person, but it was a fun backyard. It was fun to meet people and visit with  those I already know.



After we picked up the boys from Cambria's, we came home and ate dinner. While Blake was eating a nectarine, his tooth came out.


He was so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment