Friday, November 29, 2019

Neumann's Come Over


November 18--I was finally able to go over to Cambria's to help out. I played with Ledger for a little bit and then held Rowan while Cambria got some stuff done. Basically it was an excuse to go hang out with my friend and snuggle with a cute new baby.

Oh, we kind of lucked out. We started basketball and  the boys have practice back to back. It makes for a long Monday night, but it is so great to have one night of practice instead of 2. Both their coaches seem great.

November 19--I took Ledger home with me from preschool because he is in the class next door to mine. Then we got Beckett and the boys from school and we all came back to our house and played. It was a beautiful day.


But then I saw this...an asp. This was new to us, but the teachers told the boys about this poisonous insect here in Texas. They are so ugly...no offense Mr. Asp.

No comments:

Post a Comment