Saturday, February 29, 2020

Merry Christmas


The boys came downstairs at 7am. They woke up before that, but 7am was when they were allowed to come down.






My folks sent them these cool cars.



Dylan got a bunch of art stuff because he is really into art.


Dylan got Blake this car.


Blake got Dylan this nerf gun.


From David and Kristi.


From David and Kristi.








Santa brought laser guns.







Grandma and Grandpa Johnson got them this lego set.


Then Becki and Adam sent some more laser guns for some epic laser tag games with lots of friends. We have used these so many times and Aaron and I have even played because they are a lot of fun.


My Grandma sent the boys some money.




This was our family gift...we aren't sure of our family trip yet so we gave them a lego set of a plane that turns into a couple different things, because who knows what we need to get to our trip this year. At the time Aaron would be starting a new job and we didn't really know what his vacation schedule looked like. We will see....


From Robert and Sarah.



From my folks.


The family gift from Robert and Sarah to go in our "exercise room".


My gift...I finally found a treadmill that I liked and was on a good sale. I love that it is wider and longer. We use it on days that it is raining or too cold. It is fantastic.



This is Aaron's present to himself..a smoker. Now we are official Texans.


It was in the 70s so coming out of our heated spa wasn't bad.



Smoked ham for Christmas dinner....so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment