Monday, April 9, 2012

Who doesn't love to look at themselves?

Lately, Dylan has really taken a liking to watching himself in mirror.  So, not only will he check himself out, but he also loves to jabber to himself as well.  It is pretty funny.  Although, not the best example, I still hope you like the video. 

Happy Easter!

Michelle's parents were able to spend the weekend at my folk's house for Easter on their way to Ohio.  While there, we called just to make sure everyone was okay.  Blake wanted to talk to my mom.  So I handed him the phone and he said, "Hi grandma.  Happy Easter." 
My mom replied with, "Oh, Happy Easter to you.  How are you doing Blake?"
"Good."
"Did you have a good day?"
"Yes"
"Grandma, love you," he says.
"Well, I love you, Blakey"
"Ok, I have to go play with my trucks now, bye"
Apparently, as important as grandma is, trucks currently top the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment