Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day at the Park

We are kind of lucky to have nice weather year round, so when it is hot, we kind of complain.  We have been having weather in the 90s lately so we do a lot of swimming. Today was in the 80s so off to the park we went.

The boys played together for about 5 seconds.

Dylan sure loves the sand toys.

He also loves to watch his crazy brother run around.

We survived and got some much needed energy out.  

After the park, Blake helped Uncle James clean Amber's car (James' girlfriend). He walked in the house and says, "Mom, I need to rest."  I get all excited, "Oh, you want to take a nap?" He responds, "Oh no, I think I need to rest while watching something." I ask, "Should we read some books?"  He tells me that he should watch TV.  Lazy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment