Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Playing Outside

Can you look at this picture without laughing? I can't. Dylan sure has some fun smiles.

Future cheesy model?

Both the boys love to be outside and Blake especially loves to be outside riding his bike.

The fun smiles continue.

Dylan hasn't figured out how to use the scooter. That hasn't stopped him from trying.

When you can't go fast enough by yourself, just have your brother push you right? 

So, we got the truck at a  children's clothing swap that I participated in. I thought I would score some fun clothes, but didn't expect some toys. This truck is pretty much exactly like the one that my mom wanted to get Blake a couple years ago for Christmas. We all knew he would love it, but we did not have room for it, so she ended up getting him something else. They were both very excited for me to bring this home. I was very excited to get it for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment