Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Swimming with Grandpa


Friday afternoon, Grandpa took the boys swimming. We also made another trip to Home Depot and then got some ice cream.


Blake loves swimming. Dylan loves swimming, if  the pool is warm enough.  Good thing the pool is starting to warm up.


Friday night, Aaron got back from his trip. He was gone from Tuesday - Friday. It kind of worked out for me to have my folks out while Aaron was gone. It is always nice to have family. Blake and Dylan just love their grandparents and were super sad for them to leave on saturday. Saturday morning, they watched the kids while Aaron and I went to the temple. We went swimming and then took Aaron to get some shaved ice. After dinner, I took them to the airport. We all had fun. My parents are great and are coming back in July (when Texas has the best weather) to watch the kids so I can meet up with Aaron in London.  Aaron will be traveling a lot this summer. Anyway, thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment