Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's Cold Outside


 Tuesday afternoon was nice...the high was 59 degrees. We took advantage of it and went outside and jumped on the trampoline. Blake is getting pretty good at making baskets. He told me, "I'm dangerous" after making a couple baskets in a row.

Then this morning when I took Blake to school, my car said it was a might 18 degrees. For those who have been to our city know that we have serious wind, so mix cold weather with North Texas wind and you get cold and not fun weather. We won't be jumping on the trampoline today. It also won't be above the school's magical temperature of 25 degrees, so Blake won't be going outside for recess. However, I saw how cold it is in other parts of the country...it could be a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment