Wednesday, January 21, 2015

More Birthday Parties


Last Friday night, Blake went to his classmate Rhett's birthday party. His birthday party was at his house with a Star Wars theme. His mom went all out, but I didn't get any pictures. Earlier in the week my friend watched Dylan so that I could go help out in Blake's class. It was fun to be there and to meet all his classmates. They are fun kids and he has such a great teacher. So at the birthday party I got to see almost all of them again...oh, and I talked with some of the parents too...I don't really know if that is exciting though. However we did learn that one of his classmates lives around the corner from us.

Saturday morning we drove to a trampoline place for Ryan's birthday party. Ryan went against the norm and got a TMNT cake. She isn't super girly.

Vivienne and Cooper are good friends with Blake. 

He loved playing with Luke and Musa. Musa and Blake have the same birthday.


They had fun. Monday I got an email from Rhett's mom saying that a kid from the party tested positive for the flu the next day and some of  the kids from the party got sick. The class had a handful of kids out sick on Tuesday, but thankfully Blake wasn't one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment