Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Horseback Riding


Saturday morning we all went to Home Depot to do the project. We then got some donuts and did some more projects at home. Then Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids so Aaron and I could go on another fun date..this time it was horseback riding. This was my first time. I was waiting for them to give some instruction, so once I got on the horse and they wanted us to follow...I told them that I had I needed some instruction, so I got about 1 minute worth of instruction. It was good that these were well trained horses!

The ride was about 2 hours and it was pretty.

This horse's name is Joker, so I had to take a picture to show Blake.

Aaron's horse was Mack.

Mine was Paulie. It was a fun date. We were a little sore the next day, but it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment