Saturday, May 30, 2015

Silly Kids


This morning I was finally able to go on a run and not get drenched. But then it started right when I got home. So....no swimming, no yard work, no playing outside. I did get my sharing time  done  and some other things that needed to be done. We then went over to cousin Amy's house to visit with them and Aunt Becky before they left.

Aaron had an EQ activity so I taught the boys a valuable thing...and they were so proud.


Thursday night we had a girls night out, so what did we do, we went out to dinner. The boys...what do they do for guys night out...they play whirlyball. It's a thing around here that is big. I hadn't heard of it until we moved here.

Today the news reported that we had the wettest month in May in recorded history. It also said that the rain should stop by Sunday. Perfect since this is the last week of school and we can't be stuck in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment