Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas


We got to spend Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson...even though I managed to not get a single picture on Christmas of them. It is so crazy getting pictures sometimes.

They opened their stockings.

They got new beanies.

Grandma gave Dylan an Imaginext Penguin--loved it. Can you tell the boys love Imaginext?


Blake got a batman hat from Grandma.


Grandma got them each a lego set, which we put together that day.

We got this sweatshirt for Dylan. He is the worst at wearing jackets, etc. Hopefully he will be excited about wearing this one.

We got Blake some clothes. These kids are growing so fast.

Uncle Robert and Aunt Sarah got them each an Xbox game.


To go with their new Xbox!! Thank you Santa! 

When we bought the house, they left their Xbox, but it died a couple months ago.


They were very happy.

Aaron got a new smart watch. My folks gave us a new shower head. Aaron got a BYU cupcake pan and keychain. Aaron got me a stun gun--no surprise they are legal in TX, so don't mess with me while I am running. He also got me a space heater, a hat, scarf and gloves. And he got me a programmable pressure cooker. It is fantastic. You can make soup, yogurt (yes, I have made that and it is good) and about 1 million other things. Aaron's mom loved the idea so much that she bought one for herself. Aaron's dad liked Aaron's new watch so much that he bought one for himself. I also got new running shirts, baking mat, a brush for my wheat grinder--cleaning that thing is a mess. Aaron's folks gave our family a book on Nauvoo which goes into detail about all the sites there, which is a great reference. My folks gave the kids a book about the Provo City Temple...plus pictures that my mom has taken of it throughout time. Back when it was a meeting house all the way until its completion of the temple--there are about 10 pictures. It is pretty awesome.

Later in the day, Aaron's sister, Tiffanie and her family came over. We ate turkey and lots of other yummy stuff. We played games and talked.

That night it started to snow---a little. The boys were so excited. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment