Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Aaron


Last week Aaron had a birthday. The kids got ready for school really fast so that Aaron could open his presents before we had to leave for school. Most of my pictures are on the other camera, so here are just a few.

He got a shop vac from my parents. It is fabulous...yes, I used his present. Aaron's folks gave him some money. The boys and I got him Bluetooth earphones, a new audio book and a new shirt.

We have been getting ice cream cakes for birthdays lately because well, they are tasty. I found a Reese's Peanut Butter cake...that is Aaron's favorite candy so I knew he would love it...and he did.

The boys played in the box from the shop vac that evening. They also tested out the shop vac. Happy Birthday Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment