Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dylan's School Easter Egg Hunt


Wednesday (yesterday) I went to the eye doctor. I had lasik about 11 years ago. I was 20/15 in one eye and 20/20 in the other. But, now I am 20/25. Gulp. Apparently lasik "lasts" 10 years. I was a lot worse than 20/25 prior to lasik. But the doctor said there is no need to get any corrective lenses. 

For lunch I met Aaron. This way we didn't have to pay any babysitters since it was a preschool day. 

Then I went to Dylan's school for his Easter Egg hunt. It was 85 degrees and beautiful. The kids were so cute. They love to do these Easter Egg hunts. This is Ms. Christy.





Here is the Tiger class (minus one kid). Sloane's mom went into labor that day. Dylan's buddies are Cameron (in the grey shirt), Paxon (with the jacket), Grayson (the button down shirt), and Jarrett (the last boy. Varick wasn't there. Yeah...he doesn't play with the girls...Sophia, Sloane and Harper.


That night Blake had his soccer practice. Dylan never watches the practice. He just wants to play at the park. They have huge rocks to climb, which he loves to do and is very good at. He is strong and fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment