Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pack Meeting


Thursday night we had pack meeting. Theme: How the West was Fun. Isn't this a cute poster? Blake got a ton of awards again. He already earned his Wolf, but there are still some badges (electives) that he can earn. He has 3 more that he can earn--that's it. He did earn his Nova award, which is one cub scout award that takes a decent amount of work. He had been working on it for a couple months, but it was much easier to do in the summer because we had to go to the museum, etc.

Also during the week I went to a PTO meeting and did some training for some things I am going to help out on. The next morning I got a call from my friend who is over yearbook and convinced me to be on the yearbook committee. I actually know a handful of people on the committee so it will be fun. 

One day while running I saw Kenny's mom (I see her everyday) but she told me that we needed to do a playdate, so on Friday Kenny came over and played. He is such a good kid. I might have even convinced his mom to come run the half marathon in our city the beginning of November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment