Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Thanksgiving Break - My Birthday



Friday was my birthday. It was kind of low key. We did stuff around the house and worked on some of Blake's cub scouts stuff.

We opened presents and did some shopping. We only went to one store and that was really because we needed to get some stuff for a project Blake was working on. I found this sign. This is Dylan...aka Mr. Hangry. If it was a shirt, I would've bought it.

We also went in the spa again and once again, we all loved it.


Then we went to dinner at an Italian place by our house. Aaron go there a lot for our lunch dates, but the kids had never been since we go when they are in school. I had never seen a kids size slice of pizza, but this is how big it is. Huge. Dylan ate it all. Blake got their lasagna, which is amazing and he ate it all too. Apparently they like the place too.


This is a picture of the necklace my parents got me for part of my birthday gift. Pretty huh? Someone in Hawaii made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment