Monday, December 11, 2017

Thanksgiving Lunch at School


November 8--it rained all day long. I had jury duty, so I reported to the court house. It is such a loooooong process, so to make a long story short, I was juror #7, but then I kicked myself off because I  told them I needed to pick up my kids at 3pm. That counted as my jury service. 

I raced over to the school to have lunch with the boys. It was their special Thanksgiving Lunch. I was a little late for Dylan's, but I still made it. I talked with some other parents. They were super upset over the little boy in the class that is having behavioral problems.


I waited for a little bit after having lunch with Dylan and then Blake came in. They both were surprised to see me because they knew I had jury duty.



We had Kenny come sit with us...it was his birthday!


Later that day I went to Cub Scouts and helped out since one of the leaders was gone. This was their fun activity before they did scout stuff. So funny to watch people play Twister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment