Monday, November 6, 2017

Half Marathon


Saturday morning I ran another half marathon. My friend ran it, but she is amazing and beat me by 6 minutes. I finished in 1 hour 51 minutes...it is good for me. I got 4th in my age group. It was warm for me. We started at 60 degrees and by the end it was in the low 70s....with the sun. I never run when the sun is out. Better then freezing cold  though!

Aaron brought the kids at the end, so they cheered me on at the very end.


I walked around for a couple minutes, said bye to my friend, then we headed over to Dylan's basketball practice. They had a parent meeting, so I had to sit down for an hour--that was not fun. Blake had his practice Friday night--but Dylan's will normally by on Tuesday night and Blake's will be Thursday. They both really like their teams and are really excited for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment