Monday, November 6, 2017

Soccer Games


My parents came for their last visit for a little while. They are serving their 3rd mission starting in January so they wanted to get one more trip  to Texas in before they started. 

Saturday morning we got some things ready for the party and then headed  to the soccer games. The boys played at the same time, but it was Blake's last game, so my dad watched some of Dylan's game (saw him score a goal) and then headed to Blake's game where everyone else was. I stayed at Dylan's game. They destroyed this team. Our coach told our team after the 7th goal I think to pass it at least 1 time before scoring....well, that was too easy, so he said they had  to pass it 2 times before they score. It was actually a good game for them to work on their passing and soccer skills.




Dylan and I ran over and saw the last 2 minutes of Blake's game. They lost.

We had signed the boys up for basketball a couple weeks previously and had evaluations and they have been wanting to practice basketball every night...not soccer. They are anxious for basketball....Aaron and I were too.

No comments:

Post a Comment