Monday, November 6, 2017

Happy 6th Birthday Dylan!


Saturday was Dylan's birthday! 

I had a half marathon the following weekend so that day I planned on running 13 miles. I woke up and it was 30 degrees outside. It was just 85 degrees a couple days previously. What?! No good. I'm going to blame the chilly weather and the fact that I run in the pitch black...on the fact that I totally fell down. I scrapped my hands and elbows and knees really good. This happened at mile 10. Don't worry, I finished all 13 miles. 

After breakfast--he wanted cereal, eggs and turkey bacon. He was the only one who are cereal--that kid could totally eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Then he opened his gifts.


He got this cool motorcycle from Uncle David.


We got him some Guardians of the Galaxy figurines.


My folks got him these Imaginext toys and some others.


Rocket Raccoon had to take the motorcycle for a test drive.

Aaron's folks sent him some money and my Grandma sent him some money. 

Thanks everyone!


We played, then ate lunch, then went to Dylan's final game. It was chilly.





I've said it before, but we love Coach Ryan.



We came home, played some more and Aaron made Thor's hammer. I wasn't going to pay $20 for this at the store, so I found this idea. I think it turned out pretty good.


Then we headed over to the movies to see The Ninjago Lego Movie. We came home, changed and headed over to the church for our trunk or treat. We have Thor and Storm Trooper--in case you can't figure it out.



Then we came home and had Dylan's birthday cake.



Happy Birthday bud! We are so happy you are in our family. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment