Monday, November 6, 2017

Hudson's Birthday Party and Soccer


October 7--I took Dylan to Hudson's birthday party in the morning. Hudson is in his class at school and has become one of Dylan's best buddies. His mom is one of the other kindergarten teachers. She is good friends with Dylan's teacher, so she was at the party too. I talked with his teacher and some other moms for awhile because we are all pretty good friends. I got the skinny on the boy who is a huge handful in the classroom. Poor Mrs. Robinson has to put up with a lot. But I was able to convince one of my friends, Michele to run a half marathon with me.

Anyway, Dylan had fun at the party. He has this ramp down. Getting so big!





So sad, but Hudson wasn't feeling good at his party.



The cake was awesome looking and Dylan said it was awesome tasting too.


We came home and then went to soccer games. They had games at the same time, so I went to Blake's and Aaron went to Dylan's.

After the games we went and got out flu shots. We came home and swam.

No comments:

Post a Comment