Monday, November 6, 2017

Lucky's Loop


October 23--my dad just loves to do projects around the house when he comes, so we didn't want him to get bored. I bought a microwave a couple weeks previously so we installed it. We also got some outdoor lighting that my dad installed. We checked out some sprinkler issues too. 

After school I took Blake to the ortho to get his mouthguard trimmed while Grandma and Grandpa watched Dylan. We had dinner and then went to Dylan's soccer practice.

October 24--I had to go to work, so my parents went shopping. My dad needed a new suit for the mission. They had success!

October 25--The boys had their fundraiser where they run and ask for pledges. I am on the yearbook committee so I had to go to take pictures anyway. Most of my pictures are on my other camera. Blake went first. He did awesome. He is a good runner!







We went to Home Depot, ate some lunch and then came back for Dylan's run. He did awesome too! It was also their Red Ribbon week so they had to wear sunglasses that day to school. Dylan got these cool glasses from his party from Nolan. They light up--they are pretty cool.


These guys watched both kiddos run...what dedicated Grandparents!


After school Grandma and Grandpa took Dylan birthday shopping and I took Blake to cub scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment