Friday, January 12, 2018

Christmas Class Parties


Friday, December 22 was their last day of school before the break. They have the parties in the morning so that you can take your kids home after. I had to take pictures of both Kinder and 3rd grade for the yearbook and the parties are only 45 minutes long, so I didn't get to see much of either of their parties.

(The boys wore handsome shirts. I convinced  them to wear them since they weren't staying at school all day.)


Doesn't he look thrilled about their craft?



They were excited to come home early from school. 

It was a busy week. I didn't think I would work much that week, but I worked 3 days that week. I taught the 4 year olds, which I had done that class before. Then on Thursday I taught in one of the 2 year old classes, which I had also taught in before. One of the teachers was having surgery. We are now weeks after the surgery and the teacher is still out--I taught for her this week and possibly next week and for awhile. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment