Friday, January 12, 2018

More Christmas Pictures


Dylan really wanted a basketball and he got one.


The boys got a hexbug battlebot.



Blake got some new pants.


The kids were with us when we bought these after Thanksgiving, but I wrapped them and put them under the tree.



Blake got more books. It blew his mind that this set of books had its own case.


Aaron got a new steering wheel cover.


He also got a new CTR ring, clothes, a USB charger for his car, and a really cool BYU blanket.

Aaron got me a groupon to Go Ape, which is a ropes course that we have been wanting to do. We will wait until it warms up. My folks gave me a new purse, neck warmer (I have used this a lot lately...it is fantastic), headband that covers your ears (I love these) and some new socks that are supposed to improve your feet---circulation, etc. They also gave us some goodies for our 72 hour kit. We finally have a source to heat our food/water. They also gave us a gift card to Amazon.

We had turkey for dinner since we didn't have it for Thanksgiving. We talked to our families. Thank you for all the fun gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment