Saturday, May 19, 2018

Creative Kids


The Saturday before we did our dates with our kids. The boys call these "island adventures". Dylan picked to go running with me and Blake wanted to go to Subway with Aaron. Dylan did great at running--he ran 1.5 miles before he wanted to rest. Blake now eats as much as Aaron. It is crazy and also scary--he eats a lot. 

The boys put this train together, which was super fun. They can be so creative.

That day we went swimming and yard work and I made bread. 

Work has been busy because we were getting to the end of school and there is so much to do. I did sign my contract for next year. I will be teaching the 4 year olds 3 days a week. This year  I taught the 2 year olds 4 days a week. I'm hoping the extra day off will help me get everything done. I met the teacher that i will be with and she seems great.



No comments:

Post a Comment