Friday, January 18, 2019

Dylan Got the Golden Ticket


Wednesday after school, I was waiting for the boys to come to our spot, when one of Dylan's classmates comes up to me and tells me that Dylan got the golden ticket. Then about 2 minutes later Dylan and Blake arrive and Dylan tells me all about it. Each teacher can pick one person at some point throughout the year who is showing P.R.I.D.E. They are prepared, respectful, have integrity, determined and show effort. 

Dylan's teacher nominated him and he was so excited. He got a free hamburger and then gets to miss school to go play games with some of the other golden ticket kids with the principal. 

I was putting Dylan to bed that night and he was in his bed reading what his teacher wrote on the back. He then put it in his "Special" spot. So sweet. It made his day.


No comments:

Post a Comment