Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Spring Break Crystal Bridges and Drive Home


Saturday morning we hung out and talked while the kids played (poor Alexa)...then we headed over to Crystal Bridges, which is a free art museum, thanks to Alice Walton.


The kids made their own art. Pretty sure each of them will be famous one day.


The museum is huge.


Apparently there is some rather expensive art pieces there.

I asked a worker which one was the most expensive and she thought it was this piece.



We ate some lunch and then we headed for the trails.



Look there is Amy. I realized when I got home that I didn't get any pictures with Amy and Gregg in them. My bad. We will have to see them again soon to make up for it huh?


Arkansas--okay, NW Arkansas is pretty and I'm guessing is really pretty in spring and fall.



Then we headed over to a park to play.


We went back to the house, packed up, ate some food, then headed home. I had to teach gospel doctrine the next day and we needed to get ready for school.

We had such a fun trip. We all enjoyed seeing everyone. Thanks Adam and Becki for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment