Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Spring Break Trip to Arkansas


Thursday Blake and I went running. Did I mention that Blake is training for a 5k and I am training for a half? 

Then we got in the car and drove 5 hours to visit Adam, Becki, Mia, Zoey and Sam. They moved there in September (ish) and we have been wanting to visit them and the stars aligned and we were able to visit. Spoiler alert....we had the best time. The boys really, really liked playing with their cousin and I must say, they really liked hanging out with Becki and Adam too. Becki fed us some great food, which totally wins their heart. I think Blake and Adam had some good chats..they make me laugh.



The girls had a dance recital that night, that we uh, weren't able to attend. We had to keep Sam happy.


I didn't take pictures of their house because I'm not that crazy, but this is a beautiful home. I like it a lot. Some might call this house adequate, but I would say it is more then adequate....for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment