Friday, May 17, 2019

Taste of Europe


Monday night we went over to our friends house..the Kenney's. Whittney actually was on the same mission as my brother at the same time...they know each other. Small world huh?

Well, the family (4 young boys) are driving through europe for 6 weeks so to get their kids excited, she bought lots of food from the countries that they will be going to. She realized that she went a little extreme and invited us to come help them out. We had dinner first. I am super proud of Blake. He tried an anchovy and sardines. I ate them too and they really weren't bad. Blake thought the sardines were better, but I thought they tasted very similar. Then we had desserts from the countries. I believe this was from France. We ate so much food.It was definitely something new for us.

Tuesday night I had preschool graduation and then Thursday was our last day of preschool. Crazy! I am working summer camps for the next 2 weeks because the boys have school still for those 2 weeks so I might as well work. I also signed my contract for next year and I will be doing the same thing with my same co-teacher. I am really excited. I love Ms. Lya. We have a lot of fun together!  Summer time is here! We also had pack meeting last night and it looks like I will be a chaperone for their camp this year, so that means that Dylan comes too. The good thing is that it is 1 day. It actually sounds kind of fun....well, for the boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment