Friday, January 31, 2020

Class Christmas Parties


This is a letter that Dylan received from his teacher.


They did parties different this year. It was during the grade's special time and that whole grade went to the gym and had different stations with activities. The good thing was that I was able to go to both parties rather then go from one kid's party to the other, but Dylan's was in the morning and Blake's was the last thing of the day, so it made it for a longer day. I was able to get all my shopping done in between the parties so it worked out.



Dylan and Hudson.



Hudson, Dylan, Troy, and Caleb.



Blake's party.


Avir, Blake and Kenny.



Coach Baker (the main PE coach came up to me and talked to me about Blake. He is in LEAD and she is the teacher over it and said he does a great job)


That night we went to dinner with the Schwarz family and then we did an escape room and we escaped with 15 minutes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment