Saturday, August 3, 2013

Paint Paint and More Paint


Amy might kill me, but this is the only picture I took with Amy in it. I failed at getting some quality pictures obviously with grandma and grandpa, but we didn't fail on getting other things done...like painting. Amy painted and painted and painted some more.

She even let Blake paint for a little bit (like 2 minutes and he was done). He thought it was the best thing ever.
Does anyone in their right mind love the color salmon for a dining room? The previous owners did, but I didn't at all.


So Amy painted it. Looks a lot better! Aaron watched the boys for a couple hours so Amy and I could go shopping for some home decor. I will post some pictures of the rooms later. 

Aaron's dad came out a couple days later to help out. Thanks for the visit and all the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment