Sunday, August 18, 2013

Swimming

Some friends from our ward in CA were out in Texas last weekend, so they came over for some food and swimming. I tried to get these kids to stop swimming to take a picture. Failed! They had lots of fun!

Dylan eventually grabbed me and told me he wanted his picture. Apparently he had heard my earlier request of getting a picture.

Blake was too busy going down the slide. I must say the pool is a big hit at our house. We go swimming at least once a day. They are going to be so sad when it gets too cold to go swimming. Dylan still insists on wearing a swim suit nearly all the time. It isn't a battle that I am willing to fight with him because it doesn't really bother me. So, last week we went to our new pediatrician and Dylan was wearing his swim suit. (By the way, I think I like our new pediatrician. He seems like a great fit...he knows about BWS, wants to monitor it ..eventually reduce the frequency of tests we do, but he doesn't stress me out about it because he doesn't expect me to live and breath it...unlike some of our previous doctors. ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment