Friday, November 22, 2013

Fun Day


On Tuesday, Blake comes in my room at 6...right after I finished my workout and he tells me that Dylan woke him up and Dylan is crying. I can't hear Dylan, so I finish getting ready and then I go check on him. He wasn't in his crib, but asleep in his curtains. Dylan can get out of his crib, but not in it, so apparently he got out of his crib, but was still tired and couldn't get back in his crib, so he fell asleep in his curtains. Who knew curtains were so comfortable?

Later that day, my friends met up with us at McDonald's to celebrate my birthday and well, to give me some adult conversation since Aaron is still in Turkey. Our kids played while we talked. They also gave me a yummy cake.

I might have had some help eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment