Saturday, November 2, 2013

Houston

While my mom was in town, she watched the kids for the weekend so Aaron and I could get away for the weekend and go to the BYU vs. University of Houston game in Houston. Our hotel was right by the stadium.

It was a crazy game. I don't think Aaron's voice lasted more then 10 minutes.

I got this picture for my parents because Yeck was in their first mission. His parents apparently drove down for the game as well. Too bad he didn't have a good game.

You get to see a lot more things at the game then you do when you are watching it on tv, obviously, but I noticed that Taysom Hill would go get check out by the trainers all the time. Tough being the QB sometimes.

I think this was at half time.

The refs were terrible (to be nice) and I thought that perhaps the fact that they were drinking powerade had something to do with how they were playing. Maybe KVN had too much powerade and so that's why he was MIA?!

We sat in box seats with Aaron's brother, Adam, and Adam's wife's entire family...okay, most of the family. In the box next to us was Cecil Samuelson and Tom Holmoe. Aaron got a better picture of the 2 of them, but it is on his phone so he will have to post it sometime. Those guys both really got into the game, but Tom especially did. Good to see they support the team.

It was fun to see Adam and Becki's family. Totally crazy, but one of Becki's brothers married a girl from my freshmen dorm...she was at the game. Small world.

We had fun...mostly because...

We won!!!! Take that refs!

No comments:

Post a Comment