Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ice Cream


Last week when Dylan and I were grocery shopping, I was getting him out of his car seat and he said, "Look at that" and pointed to a McDonald's. He asked, "What is that?" Knowing that he totally knew what it was, I asked him what it was. He said, "McDonald's....I like McDonald's....let's go there." I  told him that if he went potty in the toilet then I would take him there.


A couple days later, he did go in the toilet, so off we went to McDonald's for ice cream.


He was so happy and  proud of himself. After he took care of business in the toilet, he said, "That was awesome!"


He did it again the next day too. He doesn't turn 3 until October, so I am not pushing him, but we will see what happens. At the beginning of the week, we were at the store getting more diapers and he said that he didn't want diapers anymore, so we went and looked at underwear and he picked out Buzz Lightyear underwear. Our little guy is growing up.

Then after, we met Aaron and Blake at the park.

One happy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment