Monday, May 12, 2014

Sand and Water = Happy Boys!


There is a shopping center near our house that I love because there are a ton of stores so you can knock out a bunch of errands in the same area. Well, I just found out that I like it even more.  We went with our friends to the back where they have a beach area with beach volleyball courts and a play area with sand for kids. There isn't a lot of sand in where we live, so the kids were super excited to use their sand toys again.

Then we had to check out the splash pad, except they call this a fountain. In the evening, there is a show with lights and music that is choreographed with the water. Blake especially loved it...so much it was hard  to get a picture of him. Dylan wasn't feeling well, so he just stayed by me (it was really weird for him to do that).  


Design flaw with this...one side of the street is the fountain, then you have to cross the street to get to the beach part. Not a great idea with little kids. They are constantly wanting to go between the 2 areas. I guess it keeps the sand out of the fountain areas better, but it makes me be on my toes more then I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment