Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome Home


Monday morning, Aaron and I woke up at 5am and left the hotel. I took off for the airport and Aaron went to the train station to head back to work in Leicester. I got home at 1:50pm and for through customs super fast and had the gang waiting outside to pick me up. We got home and I showed the boys the 2 gifts that we got for them. They loved the british policeman hat. We them took Grandma and Grandpa to the airport Tuesday morning. It was a super fun trip. The boys had fun with Grandma and Grandpa. I am not sure how long it took Grandma and Grandpa to recover from their fun with the boys :) Aaron and I sure had fun in London. It is always nice to get away. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids.


It was fun to see the kiddos again too. How can you not love this face?


School is going to be starting soon, so we went and found a new backpack for Blake. He is excited to start school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment