Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fairy Tale Ball


Friday, the Kindergarten classes at Blake's school had a Fairy Tale Ball. This was to celebrate finishing their fairy tale course. How could fairy tale stuff possibly be helpful? Well, aside from learning what the definition is and having them be creative and write their own fairy tales, they also learned manners and how to be proper...like some fairy tales also include.

My mom made this dinosaur costume for my brother for Halloween years ago. Blake had the idea of using the dinosaur costume and using it as a dragon. I didn't spend anytime putting together a costume. Good thing my mom hung onto these costumes that she worked so hard on. He wore it the entire day...even during recess, PE and sitting in his chair with his big tail. He had a fun day.

Dylan really wanted me to play the Batman Lego game on Xbox with him. I don't love to play this game, but the boys love it and it is fun to do something that they really enjoy doing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment