Friday, September 11, 2015

1st Day at Sunshine


Wednesday Dylan had his first day of preschool. It rained that day so they weren't able to go outside for recess.

Ms. Christy is at the door waiting for the parents to sign them out. The person in front of me was being told that their kid needed to work on sharing, etc. Then when I was signing Dylan out, Ms. Christy said, "Oh, I love Dylan. Great 1st day." Then Ms. Shannon chimes in, "Yes, super sweet kid." I told them I was glad they got him on a good day. He loved it. On our way out of the school one of the teachers said, "good bye Dylan." I asked Dylan how he knew her and she said, "Oh, I am the music  teacher so I just met Dylan today. He is great." So his class is small--9 kids, but there are a lot of classrooms...so it is impressive that she remembered Dylan. Hopefully he will continue to love school. 

Of course it didn't help that he got to make and eat this necklace and they have ImagiNext toys in the room. They got to play with the toys since there was no outside recess.

I also had fun while the boys were at school. It is a heavenly time...even if I was getting my teeth cleaned, cleaning the house and running errands.

He was sad that he had to wait until Monday to go to school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment