Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Snake!



Last week the boys soccer practice was canceled because it was raining, so it made going to Dylan's preschool orientation easier. I got to meet his teachers, Ms. Cherie and Ms. Kim. They are great. He has 2 friends in the class from last year. Friday morning Dylan and I went to meet his teachers. He is excited that there is no rest time at all this year! 

Friday night our babysitter came over to watch the kids and we went with a bunch of friends and played whiryball. It was so fun. We had 21 people and we played for 2 hours so we each got to play plenty of games. 

Saturday morning my friend and I had plans to go run a portion of the trail for our half marathon. She is a late riser so she was going to bring her almost 2 year old over to our house to play with the boys while we ran, but that didn't happen at 7am as planned. I called her at 7:30 and woke her up. We got a later start so it was plenty hot. Here is a reason why I don't run trails....there was a rather large snake on the trail while I was running. It was gross. The next time I run there it will be with lots of other people so I'm sure we won't have any close encounters with snakes. We parked right by this cool park. We went swimming and watched a movie.

Monday was Labor day so we did some stuff around the house and went swimming. It was nice to have a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment