Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Austin Day 2


Wednesday morning I went running and about 2 minutes into my run I saw a deer. Then when I got back from my run I saw more deer at the resort. It is dark because it is way too early in the morning and I couldn't get too close. Crazy--so many deer.


We went on a hike that morning. Since there are hills we could do a real hike..like actually change elevation. It was great, but we were so hot because it was in the 90s at 9am in the morning and really humid.







So when we got back, we went to the pool. We hung out at the pool most of the day and swam, ate and relaxed. What a life huh?


The slide was a lot of fun. We asked the lifeguard how much the slide cost and he said around $60,000.



We went out to dinner and when we came back....more deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment